Project Kaanana – Forest Under Construction
Registration For Annual Event – October 2, 2013
Theme – ‘Anveshane-Samrakshane 2013′
A full day programme is scheduled to be held at Ramakrishna Mission, Shivanahalli on 2nd October 2013. This also happens to be Gandhi Jayanti and also coincides with ‘Wildlife Week’.
Begins with registration, breakfast, invocation, inauguration by guests of the day (ecologists,environmentalists and scientists), honouring the green warrior, guest talk, lunch, cultural activities & concludes with valedictory and prize distribution.
Date: 2nd October 2013 (Wednesday)
Timings: 8:30 A.M. – 5 P.M.
Murali: firstname.lastname@example.org (+919481247783)
Prahallad: email@example.com (+919900506075)
RK Mission LL: 08027858022 or 08027858113
(Use these LL Numbers if you are not able to reach us on Cell numbers mentioned above)
How To Reach R. K. Mission?
Car Pooling (Please ensure pooling because it is all about conserving energy) .
Ideally it would be wise to go with Car pooling. In case car pooling is not possible one can use BMTC services.
- Take the Bannerghatta Road from the Bangalore City.
- Cross the Bannerghatta National Park – the road curves to the left at that place near the Bannerghatta Police Station.
- Proceed further towards Jigani Industrial township. Halfway, on the right handside you will see the Ramakrishna Mission, Shivanahalli hoarding. (You will also notice a Swamy Ayyappa temple hoarding).
- Take a right turn there and drive for about 10 kms. Do not take any side roads (rare and few) that you will come along.
- Travelling through the Bannerghatta National Park reserved forest, you will have to cross the Ragihalli village to come over to Shivanahalli.
BMTC Bus Service
The BMTC Bus no. is 370. From Kalasipalya, Departure :- 6:15 A.M , 7.30 A.M, 9.30 A.M, 12.30 P.M, 2.30 P.M, 3.30 P.M, 6.00 P.M, 9.00 P.M
The Ramakrishna Mission is located at the entrance of the Shivanahalli village. The locals can always guide you to either the Ramakrishna Vidya Kendra or the Sri Sharada Devi Chikitsa Kendra or the Brahmananda Vana.
View Ramakrishna Mission, Shivanahalli, Anekal Taluk, Karnataka in a larger map