It is yet another opportunity for us to sponsor a tree, or any number of trees. The tree will be named after you when it stands tall. You are always invited to inspect how your sapling / plant is doing
The procedure for donating towards “Project Kaanana” is given below:
- Once donar has decided number of trees he/she is going to sponsor, please make a transfer of the same amount (number of trees * Rs. 400/-) to the RKMission Shivanahalli account, the details of which can be found here: http://www.rkmission-shivanahalli.org/blog/ramakrishna-mission-shivanahalli-bank-account-details/ or https://www.facebook.com/
groups/227901593976611/doc/. Next, keep safe the proof of transfer. 238334929599944/
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1. Name of the donor (as needed to be entered in receipt).
2. Number of trees interested to sponsor.
3. The name which donar wants to keep for each tree being sponsored.
4. Online transfer receipt (if any).
5. Choice of option for planting the sapling:
a. If the donar wants to plant a sapling with their own hands, inform Ramakrishna Mission Shivanahalli of arrival date when he/she wants to plant the sapling.
b. Inform RKMission Shivanahalli otherwise if donar only want to contribute and let RKMission Shivanahalli only do the planting on the donar’s behalf.
6. Postal address of the donor so that receipts can be sent out to the address.
People can always come over to Ramakrishna Mission Shivanahalli to spend nice time and get to know the work being done here.
Receipts will be handed over to the donor duly which can be produced for tax exemption under 80G section.
We all know how important planting & growing trees is, let’s join hands in making the planet greener and reducing the carbon footprint.